NDT Workshop for Boiler and Heavy Industry
- Radiographic Testing – Digital (RT-D), Level 2 In accordance with ISO 9712:2021 04th to 15th December 2023 National Centre for Non-Destructive Testing, Sri Lanka Atomic Energy Board, Sri Lanka
- NDT Awareness program for Instructors from the Chamber of Construction Industry
- Workshop on NDT Thermography Testing
- Route Ways to Non-Destructive Testing to Ensure the Integrity of Assets
- NDT Workshop for Boiler and Heavy Industry
- NDT Awareness program for the School of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Gannoruwa
- NDT Awareness Program for the University of Peradeniya Physics Special Students
- Workshop for the students of the Asian Aviation Center
- Radiographic Testing Level 1 Training Course as per ISO 9712:2012
- Ultrasonic Testing Level 2 Training Course as per ISO 9712:2012
Periodic overhauls are vital for the safe operation of boilers. In order to minimize downtime during such overhauls, the inspections need to be carried out quickly and efficiently. Non Destructive Testing is crucial in order to achieve this goal.
NDT Workshop for Boiler and Heavy Industry was successfully conducted from 26th to 28th April 2023.